We are closed for all non-emergent care in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Orders. At this time we will be remaining closed until May 8. However, we are monitoring our voicemails and emails daily. Please contact us if you have a dental emergency. Examples of dental emergencies include:
- Wisdom tooth pain
- Severe throbbing in your jaw
- Snipping or adjustments of an orthodontic wire
- Trauma to the teeth or jaw
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain
- Dental trauma resulting in loose teeth or loss of teeth
Patients who do come in for emergency care will be instructed to wait in their vehicles until we are ready to treat them. As always, our facility is heavily sanitized for the safety of our patients. We are taking extra precautions by adhering to strict hygiene procedures and avoiding unnecessary contact.
Please call us with any questions or concerns you may have.
The Eagle Harbor Team